Sharanya Narayani International School (SNIS) aims to develop students who think, inquire, act and reflect. Teaching and learning will stimulate analytical, logical, critical, creative, and reflective skills to help students become lifelong learners and responsible global citizens in an ever changing world. Our student-centered approach and secure, stress-free learning environment will contribute to a continuing sense of wonder and passion for the world around us.
SNIS is committed to providing students with an attractive, safe campus which will instil the joy of learning in its students and staff and to that end there are various areas that the management is mindful of:
A. An Environment Friendly Campus:
• 60-acre campus with over 2000 trees including horse neem, jackfruit, rose apple, jamun, guava, pomegranate, gooseberry, pineapple, papaya, mango, litchi, grape fruit, avocado, star fruit, water apples, fig, beetle nut, cherries, coconut, etc.
• Rain Water Harvesting – the natural gravitational flow of the ground has been maintained throughout the campus without using a single drain pipe, thereby ensuring that the water gets accumulated in the natural pond situated at a lower elevation.
B. Well Designed Boarding :
• Separate boarding facility for boys and girls.
• Each room accommodates 3 students.
• Each room has an attached toiled, shower area, wash basin, individual and group seating arrangements.
• Each floor in the boarding has one house parent with 24 x 7 access
• Wi-Fi enabled boardings with firewalls
C. Sports Facilities:
• As sports are paramount for students, we provide our students with state of the art facilities with ample space and goods
• We have one cricket ground, two full size lawn tennis courts, one sand volleyball court, one half Olympic size swimming pool and a full size basketball court.
• Our indoor facilities accommodate two Badminton courts, table tennis and archery.
|Safety, Security & Hygiene
A. Security :
• We strictly adhere to our security standard operating procedures for students and teachers.
• Entire campus is covered by digital surveillance superimposed by physical security.
• We have taken the following measures to ensure security of our students and staff:
o Common areas are under CCTV surveillance with 24 x 7 feed & access at command centre.
o All floors in the academic block and boarding are under CCTV surveillance.
o Classrooms are under CCTV surveillance.
o All school buses are equipped with cameras, GPS trackers and speed governors ensuring real time surveillance.
B. Well Equipped Cafeteria :
• As hygiene & sanitation are top priorities, we have fully equipped in-house cafeteria at. We have also regularized our vendors after detailed scrutiny in order to ensure that only quality products come to students and staff.
• We have in-house bakery ensuring top notch hygiene standards.