Like all mothers with the firstborn, I too was on my quest for a perfect school for my daughter. After much research and evaluation, I was impressed and happy with Aachi Global School. Even so when I walked in on the first day with my child, I did have doubts, apprehensions. Will, they met my expectations? Will she get what she wants? A million questions intertwined a million dreams for my child.
4 years later I am happy to say Aachi never disappointed me. I found the environment congenial, very understanding management and a curriculum suitable as though tailor-made for my daughter. All these are great along with the real asset of the school - the teachers. They are the strongest link between the vision of the school and the potential of the child.
What I would like to highlight:
1. Every teaching and non-teaching staff, management, and the principal know the child personally and by name. This personal touch shows the commitment of the staff.
2. The warm and welcoming smile of Mrs.Rebekkah Abishek, the correspondent makes it a non-intimidating environment not only for the child but also for the parent.
3. The Principal, Mrs. Anita Daniel is more of a mother figure to the children. She is always making sure that all children are comfortable, at ease, and happy in school.
Suggests, requests, and queries from parents are treated with empathy and respect and we feel that we are part of the Aachi family.
4. Mrs.Fathima - She is always a phone call or a message away. She dressed in her everlasting smile, always ready to help out with any query.
5. Each faculty is well-read and knowledgeable. They have contributed to the intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth and development of my daughter.
6. The small size of the class helps in personal attention being given to each child.
My daughter has blossomed over the years and Aachi has far exceeded our expectations for the child. This becomes evident when my daughter is in an environment with her peers. Her behavior, her manners, and the way she respects others surely show how well she has been molded in this school.
7. The well thought out projects have encouraged my daughter to express her self independently and with confidence. All the field trips and exhibitions conducted at school helped my daughter learn in a practical manner.
Clearly, this school has set a solid foundation for their learning path keeping the love of learning as the primary reason for their existence.
Completely and totally contented mother,