Sector 93, Faridabad, Faridabad Show School On Map
About The School
Vidsan Charterhouse is an international day cum boarding school that welcomes students from diverse communities, cultures, and nationalities to access and benefit from its enriching academic and residential life. As India’s first co-educational boutique boarding school, Vidsan Charterhouse maintains its prime focus on personalised development, innovative thinking and academic excellence. Affiliated with Cambridge Education International Assessment (CAIE) and the International Baccalaureate (IB), we offer individualised, broad, and challenging accredited programmes across a continuum of disciplines that help our students develop an informed curiosity and a persistent passion for learning. We embrace global collaborations and harbour a spirit of multiculturalism, where members of our community with disparate cultural roots share a range of experiences creating a unique culture and panache that symbolises Vidsan Charterhouse. We pride ourselves in mentoring informed, opinionated and independent global leaders, and creating progressive champions of change in a holistic learning ecosystem. We recognise that society predominantly evaluates achievement through grades and ranks; however, we dissent from the view that excellent schooling is measured only through academic prowess. Our pedagogical approach inherently draws from the best aspects of traditional, and progressive instructional, and learning practices and remains focussed on developing learners of integrity and character. We create transformative life-experiences and offer a value-driven education that instils personal and cultural morals and a spirit of oneness, honesty, courage and compassion. At VCH, we prepare students for the chances, choices, and challenges that lie ahead. The feted university and college destinations of our alumni reflect the enriching all rounded education we provide.
Please Login to see important information
Fee Structure - Day School
Fee Structure -Boarding
Boarding Related Info :
Accommodation Detail :
Mess Facilities :
Hostel Medical Facilities :
The first step of admission is registration, which is a non-refundable component. Post-registration parents are guided through the online application process and are given the online application login details. The applications received are further processed based on the grade and programme of entry. Since we grant admission on first fill basis, it is in the best interest of parents to submit the duly filled application at the earliest to enhance prospects.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Ranked 1 - India's 10 Most High Potential School - Education World | Grand Jury Awards Amongst India's 10 Most Admired International Schools
Ranked 7 - Best International School for Academic Reputation - Hindustan Times - C fore Schools Survey Amongst India's 10 Most Respected International Schools for Academic Leadership
Ranked 3 - Best International School for Academic Reputation - Hindustan Times - C fore Schools Survey
Ranked 9 - Best International Boarding School - C fore and Education World India School Rankings
To design, develop, and deliver enriching and engaging experiences in a holistic learning environment that ignites, nurtures, and sustains curiosity amongst pupils and mentors a path for lifelong learning. To help pupils acquire a set of principles that will make them empathetic, culturally respectful, receptive and adaptive individuals that consciously contribute to the welfare of fellow citizens and society at large. To continually evolve within a globally relevant, competitive and participative ecosystem that not only helps students to take prudent career progression decisions that allign with their passions and inherent skill sets, but also prepares them for the choices, chances and challenges ahead. To create and prepare informed, opinionated, and independent leaders of tomorrow that will proactively bridge the gap between industry and academia. Whenever, wherever, and however possible: to cultivate and promote collaborative partnerships with all stakeholders to grow uniformly and organically increase our global footprint in times to come.
Our beautiful campus comprises an Academic block, Activites block, Administrative building and a sports ground that makes Vidsan Charterhouse a serene learning space with a magnificent residential infrastructure. The academic building is the heart of VCH, which is strategically located between our administration and dining hall, allowing easy and effective movement during the school days. With an in-house equitation facility, separate courts for lawn tennis and basketball, a football field and two cricket practice pitches, we continue to expand our infrastructure as an on-going development plan that sustains a learning ecosystem harbouring experiences for life.
Safety Security and Hygiene
The safety, security and wellbeing of our school’s community translate to creating a friendly environment for students to learn, live, practice and nurture their skills. With a team of security that composes over 80 skilled personnel, we maintain CCTV monitored surveillance and human vigilance, 24/7, throughout the school’s campus, including the outer boundaries of the school. We ensure safety off all members of the school and visitors by performing necessary measures that include rotational guarding, frisking with metal detectors, bag checking and constant patrolling. With the help of a strict identification process and access to authorised personnel only, we completely restrict any unapproved entry.
School Exchange Program
Integrated with our global outreach initiatives, we offer bilateral exchange programmes to partnered institutes at specific destinations that enlighten young scholars with the true meaning of diversity. Pupils leverage immensely from the practical experience they get through immersion in a challenging and engaging environment - this enhances their confidence and prepares them for globally relevant socioeconomic scenarios. Common destinations for our Exchange Programme: • Sevenoaks School • Harrow School • Warminster School • Sherborne International • Winchester College • Rhyde School • Oswestry School • Lord Wandsworth College • Woldingham School • Langley School • Moreton Hall International Study Centre • Rishworth School • Farringtons School • St Christopher’s School • Millfield • Heathfield School, Ascot • Lancing College • Bredon School • Oxford And more...
- Curriculum: A broad three-fold curriculum that includes Academics, Sports & Outreach & Exposure, that promote a holistic and all rounded development of our pupils.
- Inter-disciplinary learning Lab: In-house Robotics lab to engage pupils of all age in various STREAM programs that introduce them to different courses and technological platforms that include Robotics, 3D printing, game development, app development, aeromodelling, photography, animation graphics et al.
- Academic Faculty: Our distinguished members of the faculty are hired from across the nation and world; they bring a world of experience and place the well-being and success of our pupils at the forefront.
- Admission assistance: We provide our pupils with admission assistance after Grade 12. We are associated with colleges and universities world-wide; this is a significant leverage for our pupils that seek to pursue passion in different fields at specific locations.
- Career Counselling: Career Counselling is a crucial constituent of schooling at Vidsan Charterhouse - it involves identifying the potential of a student, classifying their weaknesses through aptitude tests and personality assessment tests, and guiding them towards the path that is realistic and right. This process starts from Grade 6 onwards & takes place in every year of school life through a steady accumulation of skills, wisdom and planning.
- Additional Learning Support (ALS): Additional Learning Support is provided during academic hours to pupils that need further learning assistance to support their mainstream classes. These sessions help them cope with the academic pressures and provides assistance with language, literacy and numeracy skills or have overcome temporary health issues.
- International Assessments - Vidsan Charterhouse is a centre for standardised tests and international assessments that include ACT, SAT, IELTS and TOEFL. Should pupils seek preparation for these assessments, they can enrol into the school Brainflex© programme. Through this programme, they prepare an effective study plan, organise and manage study time efficiently and practice for abundantly for the test.
- Summer Programme destinations: •Harvard Summer School • Yale Summer Session • Oxford Royale Academy – International Cultural & Academic Courses • Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance • New York Film Academy • Bede’s Summer School • Royal Central School of Speech & Drama – University of London • Academy of Model Aeronautics • Oxbridge Academic Programs • UCLA Summer Sessions • National Geographic – Student Expeditions
Academic Performance | Grade X | IB
Academic Performance | Grade X | IGCSE
Academic Performance | Grade XII | IB
Academic Performance | Grade XII | IGCSE
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Distance : 32 Km.
Nearest Railway Station
- Faridabad Railway Station
- Distance : 11 Km.