The School is located Gachibowli. Esperanza offers a wide array of services like Preschool, Preschool & Childcare, 24x7 Care, Afterschool Care, Infant & Toddler Care, Tuition Services and many more. Some of our services are so unique that you will not find them anywhere else in your city. We are the best-in-class and can proudly say that we barely have any competition. Awarded by "Education World" as the "Best Preschool" in 2011 and 2015. Bonton & Lofty has awarded our Vizag franchise as the best Preschool in Vishakapatnam for the year 2016. Recognized by NASSCOM as a high quality Preschool & Child Care from 2009.
Please Login to see important information
Language of Instruction
Total Students Strength
Student Teacher Ratio
Play Way,Montessori,Multiple Intelligence (As a part of our academic initiatives we have also introduced Assessments based on EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage), a British Curriculum for Preschools. The observation and assessment procedure is vast and exhaustive and gives a very detailed picture of the child's learning pattern)
The Theory of Multiple Intelligences was created by Dr. Howard Gardner in 1983. Gardner's theory
places an emphasis on the idea that the traditional understanding of intelligence by means of IQ testing
is far too limited. To broaden this notion of intelligence, Gardner introduced eight different types of
intelligences consisting of: Logical/Mathematical, Linguistic, Musical, Spatial, Bodily-Kinesthetic,
Naturalist, Interpersonal, and Intrapersonal.
What is intelligence? As defined by Gardner, it is the ability to solve problems or fashion products that
are valuable in one or more cultural settings
Each person may have different multiple intelligence. Even everyone can possess more than one of it as
Gardner divided the multiple intelligences into eight kinds-
1. Verbal/Linguistic Intelligence - ability to use words and language.
2. Logical/Mathematical Intelligence ability to use reason, logic and numbers.
3. Bodily/Kinesthetic Intelligence ability to control body movements and handle objects skillfully.
4. Visual/Spatial Intelligence ability to perceive the visual.
5. Musical Intelligence ability to produce and appreciate music.
6. Interpersonal Intelligence ability to relate and understand others.
7. Intrapersonal Intelligence ability to self-reflect and be aware of one's inner state of being.
8. Naturalist Intelligence Abilities to recognize plants and animals, to make distinctions in the natural
world, to understand systems and define categories.
Schools adopting the Multiple Intelligence theory are listed with Edustoke here.
Thank you for registering. You have unlocked free access to edustoke’s web and counselling services.
We would get in touch with you shortly to assist you with your quest to find and admit your child to
the best boarding school.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SCHOOL FOR YOUR CHILD ?
Please click the button to register, and experts will help you find the best one for your child