From a hostel for Bahai children established on 1st August 1945 with sixteen children, New Era High has grown into a leading international educational institution.
The school is located in Panchgani and the present location was established into in 1953 and consisted of five buildings.
Follows CBSE & IGCSE board. Caters to the students from grade 1to grade 12.
A play field and several added dormitories in 1980s gave the school the room to add over 900 students bringing the total student population to over 1000. In the 1990s the campus went through massive infrastructure growth and renovation – gaining its own power plant, campus fencing, intercom system, phone system for students, parents and staff, three wells, solar heating for the dining hall and a large garden. Computers handle student records, accounts, maintenance, personnel, and other administrative areas as well as facilitating student-parent communication.