The boarding experience in Delhi
Delhi is India's capital and a union territory, lying on both sides of the Yamuna River, famous for many things. The capital city shares borders with Uttar Pradesh and Haryana. The NCR region is excellent in education, with many notable institutions such as IIT, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, etc. The region has countless schools offering a massive contribution to the country. A city with millions of people in India has plenty of boarding options for parents looking for the best education.
The capital city of India has innumerable schools that show excellence in stimulating children's growth and development, making it one of the favourite places for boarding education. Parents can choose the one that fits their budget and aligns with their culture, where children can grow up happily. Boarding schools in Delhi will offer unique experiences, such as diverse student cultures, as they carry different populations from other parts of the world. When thinking about faculty and facility, it matches international standards and provides the best possible education.
Famous Indian and International boards in Delhi
Our platform is India's number one and lists the 18 best boarding schools in Delhi or NCR. Seek the one from the list and visit to ensure what you have experienced is correct before you finalise. But what curricula do they follow? These schools Combine Indian and International syllabi and offer an extraordinary experience where your child can make a future beyond classrooms.
1. CBSE: Around 27000 schools in India and other countries are associated with the CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education. The board is recognised as India's national board for both the public and private sectors. These schools follow the NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) syllabus, which has a greater advantage in competitive exams like NEET, JEE, and other international exams.
2. ICSE & ISC: The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is a private Indian examination body found in India that controls and conducts the Indian School Certificate (ISC) for class XII and the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) for class X. 2300 schools are currently following the curriculum in India and abroad.
3. IB: International Baccalaureate (IB), a syllabus that is accepted worldwide. The main advantage is that you can find the syllabus wherever you go, which helps parents with an easy transfer with no trouble. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) is for 3-12 children, the Middle Years Programme (MYP) is for students 11-16, and the Diploma Program (DP) is for 16-19 years.
4. IGCSE: International General Certificate of Secondary Education is a curriculum with British roots that prepares students for future education. There are numerous disciplines on the syllabus from which students may select between 5 and 14 subjects. Many boarding schools in India follow this curriculum for 9 and 10 classes.
Student-centric approach in boarding schools and benefits
A student-centric approach is created to prioritize and cater to each student's unique needs and interests. Collaborative classrooms promote teamwork and communication skills. Student involvement in decision-making is highly encouraged to empower them to take ownership of their education. The benefits of a student-centric approach are that students excel academically, gain self-confidence, and become better equipped to face real-world challenges.
Benefits of boarding schools
• Boarding schools are the land of independence. Students become more self-reliant and responsible with each day spent away from home.
• Let's not forget about the academic focus and discipline that comes with the territory. No distractions from siblings or neighbours. Students get lots of uninterrupted study time.
• These schools also offer a diverse cultural exposure that opens young minds to the world beyond their comfort zones. Most of the best boarding schools in Delhi are like a mini United Nations.
• 24/7 companionship, shared experiences, and activities ensure a lifetime of friendship.
• Extracurricular activities have more significance as the schools follow holistic education. Students encounter many activities like sports, arts, outings, trekking, social service, etc.
Save your time and effort with Edustoke.
Boarding schools have wider popularity among parents in India due to many reasons. But around 5,000 boarding schools are part of the country's primary educational system. So now parents need clarification about which is fit for their children and what is the best part of the schools they search, like locality, fee, activities and more. Don't worry. Edustoke.com backs you with all the information required about the best boarding schools in Delhi.We have 25K schools collaborating with us. Check our platform where you see all the information you need. If you need any more details, our expert councillor offers unbiased information to choose the best and be with you until you finish your journey. Don't wait long. Visit our website, Edustoke now.