Guide to Choose the Best International Schools in Hyderabad
A city with a great history and culture, Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana which lies in the southern part of India. A well known famous tourist destination that includes the Charminar monument, Golconda Fort, Ramoji Film City, and other places offering history, culture, and natural beauty. The city of Hyderabad is famous for its education attracting students from all over India and beyond. The International schools in Hyderabad are affiliated with various boards including CBSE, ICSE, IB, IGCSE, and CIE. They follow standards at all levels like academics, non-academic activities, andinfrastructure to give the best education to the students.
Features of the Best International Schools in HyderabadAccreditation or Affiliation
Accreditation or affiliation is an important aspect calculate a school's standard when someone looks an admission for their children. Most of the schools are affiliated with the Council of International Schools (CIS), the Accreditation Service for International Schools (ASIC), and the International Baccalaureate (IB).Teaching Methodology
A modern method of teaching methodology is mostly preferred and accepted now because the traditional is a teacher oriented system where the teacher takes most of the role, not the child. In traditional, the students are mute spectators and have fewer things to do in class. Research based education, teacher student ratio, and smart classrooms are unavoidable in the modern day of education. The best international schools in Hyderabad are innovative in their teaching methodology and provide enough updation and classes for their teaching staff to keep up the standards of the teaching and learning process. Infrastructure
International Schools must have a standard infrastructure and facilities to meet the demand of the students studying there. For instance, multimedia facilities, modern labs, and libraries with hard and soft copies to support collaborative learning and group projects, well equipped class rooms, lighting, and furniture. Some best International Schools in Hyderabad,especially boarding schoolsare unique and offer gyms, high class sports facilities, meditation, etc. to their students. Experience
A school's, students, staff, and administration's experience is extremely important before admitting a child to campus. The level of accomplishments, awards, and honors are also a source of trust and confidence when we analyze. Healthy Environment for Learning
A peaceful environment has a role in student’s academic and non-academic achievements. It is the collective responsibility of students, staff, and parents to keep the environment healthy and happy. The popular international schools in Hyderabad offer all the standardized facilities to meet the demands of its students.
Things to Consider While Selecting an International School Nearby
A parent should consider various factors when looking for the best International school in Hyderabad.
1. Different curriculums are followed by different international schools. Have a look at the curriculum a school follows like International Baccalaureate (IB), IGCSE, and Indian Board (CBSE or ICSE).
2. The implementation of the curriculum and the policy of the schools is done by teachers. Do not forget to look at the experience of the teaching staff.
3. Before enrolling your child, examine the school's infrastructure, security, location, and amenities.
4. Check the fee you pay is worth the facility you get from the school.
5. Study skill-building activities, such as debates, group discussions, etc.
International School Fee
The cost of attending an international school is different on the location, city, popularity, quality, or class your child is eligible for. The amenities you receive are also a key factor in the cost structure. The approximate yearly fee ranges from Nursery to Grade 10 is 5 lakhs, and from Grade 11 to more than 10 lakhs.
How can Edustoke assist you to get the Best International Schools in Hyderabad and nearby?
1. Use a computer or smartphone to access the Edustoke platform.
2. Specify your preferred location, board of education (IB, IGCSE, CBSE, ICSE, etc.), and the type of school you are checking for (day school, boarding school, etc.)
3. Now you can see the list of schools in your preference with their location, contact, fee, and other details
4. Next, you can go through the list provided, analyze reviews from the present parents and kids, and take a list of schools that interest you.
5. Edustoke helps you book a school visit or schedule a call with the school's admission office to learn more about the school's academic programs, extracurricular activities, and other details.
By using our Edustoke platform you save time and effort to identify the top schools near you (around me) and take an informed decision.
List of International Schools in Hyderabad
Edustoke is a good website for parents looking for International Schools in Hyderabad or close by. Filters the location, distance, ratings, and so on can be used to refine and shortlist your search results. To learn more, visit edustoke.com.