Best Girls Boarding Schools in India
One of the best ways of learning with holistic development is residential or boarding schools, where beyond the educational journey is beyond the schooling hours. Boarding schools are the institutions which provide education along with residential facilities so the students enrolled are given with a learning opportunity by residing on the campus. The objective is to get a more disciplined approach to learning and development.
How to Choose the Best Girls Boarding Schools in India
Boarding schools can usually be gender specific or co-ed based on the type of school. When choosing the best boarding schools in India for girls, there are different parameters which can be given importance like types of board affiliation, preference of location for a city or state, budget of fees, quality of residential and dormitory facilities, safety and security, teaching expertise, and the infrastructural facilities for learning and other activities. The boring schools should ensure that along with quality education, there should also be a balance with emphasis to sports and cultural activities to get the required education.
Features of the Best Girls Boarding Schools in India
The most common attributes of the best boarding schools for girls are as follows:
1. The boarding schools have a well curated curriculum, but also give the flexibility to opt for other different subjects based on the academic interests of the students, which could include cooking, pottery, coding, robotics, machines, gardening, painting, etc.
2. The teaching strategies have both theoretical and practical approaches, where the strategies alter according to the requirements of different board’s affiliation, from ICSE, CBSE, IB, IGCSE to state board.
3. There is a significant balance between the academic and non-academic interests of every student. So, there are exclusive training sessions and classes for sports keeping up with the interest of the girls from volleyball, basketball, football, hockey to swimming. There are also classes for activities such as music, dance and dramatics to incorporate the cultural touch to the schooling journey of the students.
4. The teachers and coach in the best boarding schools in India for girls are well-qualified and have significant professional experience and training in subjects along with child-care and management to ensure that the students are provided with quality education and training.
5. The boarding schools have a positive residential atmosphere, with healthy meas and hygienic dorms to ensure that the students feel as comfortable as their homes. Further, CCTV cameras are installed which also takes care of the security issues.
Best Girls Boarding Schools in India Fees
There are numerous boarding schools for girls in India located in several cities and states of the country. The fees may vary based on the type of the facilities provided for education, board affiliation and residence along with the quality of meals and the infrastructure for sports and cultural activities. The range of fees for the best boarding schools in India for girls would be from ? 2,50,000 to more than ?10,00,000.
How Can Edustoke Help in Finding the Girls Boarding Schools in India
If you are interested in the admission process to enroll your child for the exclusively girls boarding schools in India, Edustoke can be your helping hand and guide you with all the information required which comprises preference for boards from ICSE, CBSE to International, budget of fees, entrance tests for eligibility, application deadlines, residential facilities. To get in touch with expert academic counselors, Register on our website Edustoke. The counselors will assist you in selecting from the best boarding schools for girls in India based on your preferences and requirements. For free consultation, register now!