About girls boarding schools in India
India is the seventh-largest and the most populous country at present. A country with the youngest population in the world has lots of opportunities in every field, such as technology, business, education, infrastructure, and more. Especially when you take the educational sector, you see many popular institutions playing a crucial role in educating youngsters. India has the most eminent educational institutions, including IITs, IIMs, the Indian Institute of Science, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Jamia Milia Islamia, and more.
The basic of education is highly prioritised in India. Government and private institutions take part in this effort, educating young minds for a better future. Among these, there are plenty of girls boarding schools that aid them in developing critical thinking, problem-solving skills, creativity, and independence. In girls’ schools, students can be free in discussion, take risks, and ask questions with no other sex judging their performance. So when girls are educated here, they can make independent decisions and think positively in every situation. Do you have an idea to educate your child in the best boarding schools in India for girls? Connect Edustoke now and explore more.
Advantages of studying in a girl’s boarding school
A parent is always worried about their child’s education and search for the best institution to secure their life. If you are a parent with a female child who prefers girls-only boarding schools in India, you are in the right place. Finding a suitable one will sometimes be challenging as we have many options in the category. We have many advantages in educating your child in the best boarding schools in India for girls as they offer a specialised setting for your child’s growth. Below you see some of the advantages of such schools.
i) Single gender school children have proved it be more confident than co-ed schools in many research as they have no distractions and challenges from male friends.
ii) A girls’ school provides more opportunities than other institutions by offering a specialised setting that is created only for them.
iii) When it is a normal school, girls have only less chances to shine in public as they face competition from the opposite sex. Here, girls get more opportunities for leadership skills.
iv) Girls are better in athletics and sports compared to co-ed institutions. They can be very comfortable and need to compete only with other girls.
v) Children in these types of schools are found to be free in expressing their thoughts and ideas.
Diverse curriculum or board
1. IB: The International Baccalaureate is basically divided into three main programmes, such as the Primary Years Programme (PYP) for 3-12 years, the Middle Years Programme (MYP) for 11-16 years, and the Diploma Programme (DP) is for the 16-19 years. A well-known curriculum used in the world that prepares children to face the challenges of the present and the future.
2. IGCSE: The International General Certificate of Secondary Education curriculum is a famous curriculum accepted worldwide for students aged 14-16. It prepares students for further education and global opportunities, which help them to be successful in life.
3. CBSE: As a national curriculum, the CBSE (The Central Board of Secondary Education) controls thousands of schools in India and other countries. Every school affiliated with the board follows the NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) curriculum.
4. ICSE & ISC: The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is one of the best boards in India that offer the ISC (Indian School Certificate) and ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education). The curriculum promotes the English language as part of international opportunities and mindset.
5. State board: Every state in India follows a particular board that does not have any connection with others, such as the CBSE and ICSE. These boards conduct the 10th and 12th Examinations in the particular state every year. Some private institutions prefer this board, while public schools in the particular state completely use state syllabi.
Difference between boarding and day cum boarding schools
Mostly, all people are aware of what normal boarding is. Children come from different parts of the world, live on the campus for an academic year, and go home for a long vacation. Every basic facility is like beds, food, and other essential needs offered throughout the year to make them feel at home. This system offers more time and the best educational opportunities for students to reach their maximum potential. The fee of this type will be higher than the normal school system.
The second type, Day cum boarding schools, allow student's part of normal boarding process and leaves home after the class. Students may spend a little time extra more than normal school system but leave home in any case. Most working parents choose such an option to keep children safe during extended working hours, but it also comes with the advantage of quality education.
Edustoke role in finding the best schools for your kid?
Are you looking for a school for your child in India? Don’t worry. We are here to help you with that. Our platform, Edustoke.com, is the number one online school search platform that has served millions of parents in a short span of time. The councillors we have are excellent in offering information and will guide you with the right choice of the best boarding schools in India for girls. The platform has registered over 25k schools in India, where you do not want to worry about getting a seat. Edustoke is committed to offering a quality education for all students and continues its service in the field of education. Request a call back after entering our website, Edustoke.com, and get all the details of your desired school, such as fees, location, academics, and even school appointments. Be tense less and connect to our website today.