About The School
The School was primarily instituted on 6th September, 1858 in the memory of Major General Sir Henry Lawrence, KCB to provide vocational education to the orphans and the other children of European soldiers in India. The erstwhile School was located in a building known as Stone House at Ootacamund in the Nilgiris. With the passage of time, the School metamorphosed into one of the premier residential public schools of the country. The Senior School is housed in a magnificent two storey building along with a towering campanile of 130 feet, built in Italian Gothic style amidst 700 acres of pristine forests.
Fee Structure - Indian Nationals
Fee Structure - International Students
Boarding / Residential Facilities
The application form can be downloaded from the school website and Rs. 500 towards the same may be added to the registration fee. Alternatively the form can be collected from the Accounts Office. This form is also used for registration.
Other Key Information
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Academic Performance | Grade X | CBSE
Academic Performance | Grade XII | CBSE
- Coimbatore International Airport CJB
- Distance : 87 Km.
Nearest Railway Station
- Udhagamandalam railway station
- Distance : 6 Km.