About The School
A school that encourages you to trek on the rugged mountain slopes during the monsoon. Allows you to punch bags to express anger. A class room that opens out in the garden of flowers. A place bursting with smiling, happy faces of children. A hub of world-knowledge and Indian tradition – Yes ! one can go on and on and still not completely describe a fully residential Birla Public School. Situated in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan the school enjoys, today, an unrivalled and unparalleled status of a Fine Institution of the country. Birla Public School holds a rich history of more than six decades which was started by legendary and unpretentious paradigm of contemporary age Shri G.D. Birla in 1944. Every year from the grandeur of pink dawn to flaming orange sunset the School celebrates Founders Day and Montenssoris day on 31st of August . It opens its extravaganza with a big bang when it hosts all IPSC Schools across the country and organizes All India English Debate and other activities.
Please Login to see important information
Fee Structure - Indian Nationals
Fee Structure - International Students
Boarding / Residential Facilities
1. Registration - The candidate / parent can request a Registration Form by writing to the Admission Department of the School or download it from the link 2. Verification - Verification of Registration Forms will be done by the Admission Office. 3. Confirmation of the Registration - If the Registration form is found to be correct, a confirmation of the registration will be dispatched to the parents. An Admit Card along with the syllabus, date of General Aptitude Test (GAT) and sample question papers will be dispatched to the parents. 4. Aptitude Test ASSESSMENT FOR STUDENTS RESIDING OUTSIDE INDIA - For students residing outside India, interviews may be arranged on Skype before the scholastic assessment. The parents may contact the Principal through email
Other Key Information
Soccer Hockey Basketball Handball Volleyball Cricket Boxing Archery Gymnasium Swimming Tennis
Carrom Board Chess Squash Tennis
- Dance Music Crafts
- Woodcraft Metal Craft Hobbies & Clubs
- Sahityika Club Science Club Geography And Environmental Club Social Service League Horse Riding Club Band Club Mountaineering And Rock Climbing Club Visual Arts
- Painting Sculpture Collage Photography Oil Painting Water Painting Tempra Painting Frescos and Murals Clay Modeling
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Academic Performance | Grade X | CBSE
Academic Performance | Grade XII | CBSE
- Jaipur International Airport
- Distance : 214 Km.
Nearest Railway Station
- Chirawa Railway Station
- Distance : 18 Km.