Doveton ISC Boys Higher Secondary School was established in 1855, followed by the Doveton Girls School in 1856 and came into the present building in 1888. The Bishop Corrie High School, founded in 1836 amalgamated with Doveton Protestant College on 1st January 1928 bringing about another change to Doveton Corrie. For several years right upto the year 1955 there were no additions for the Doveton Schools till the purchase of property at 8, General Collins Road by the Doveton Protestant Schools Association from MR.Howard Oakley on 29th January 1955. The Board of Governors at that time purchased this property for educational purpose,. On 15th July 1955 the Oakley Nursery School was established. On 1st April 2001, the name was changed to Doveton-Oakley. On 9th June 2010, a New School Building was declared open by Mr.NEil Oâ€™Brien Chairman of the Council For the Indian School Certificate Examinations. This new addition to the Doveton Group under the Presidency of Mr. H.E. Wilkins, continues to offer the ISC stream of education.