About The School
Footprints Preschool & Day Care creche is an International Standard preschool & Day care chain run by IIT-IIM alumni with having Multiple centres across India.The Programs at Footprints is modelled upon High Scope curriculum that emphasizes active participatory learning. We at footprints provide a rich and stimulating program which is designed to educate the child in a wholesome manner: physically, intellectually, emotionally, as well as socially. Footprints also make sure of having highly trained facilitators who continuously look upon the best development of the child by a loving, warm & nurturing environment. We provide Specific Methods of instruction- Highscope Curriculum, Tae-Kwon-do, Dance Classes, Story Telling, Show and Tell, Dance Classes, Pretend Play and much more…
Babita Dhawan Centre Director Babita Dhawan, M com. B.Ed been in education field for almost 30 years with good and strong experience of School operations, Staff handling, Admissions, Academics, Curriculum, Childcare and Development. Over the years, as a teacher I have realised that if the fertile soil of the mind is enriched with the value of love, kindness and patience the saplings of good education and character will grow into strong trees and bear good fruits. I am positive that in times to come I will continue this journey with elevated enthusiasm and persistently provide a platform of holistic learning to the young generation of learners. I am passionate and strive to focus on each and every child, monitor and mentor them to create appropriate, meaningful and participative learning situations, inculcating life skills in the impressionable children and appreciating their smallest efforts with all generosity and broadness of vision. I am committed to building something larger and who puts aside personal gain for the well-being of group. I am the possibility of love, joy and happiness. Honesty and hard work is my key motto. Personal Info: Education: 1. Studied Commerce at Delhi University. 2. B.Ed. from Anamalai University. 3. Diploma in Yogasan and pranayama from Bhartiya Yog Sansthan, Delhi. 4. Diploma in Commercial Arts.
Please visit our website to enquire about admission or Fee structure.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
All our centres are child safe centres ensuring very low chances of injury to children. Most of the floors are soft flooring, all doors have wrapping which completely ensures that finger cannot get injured in the door. We have spacious play-learn area in where we maintain adult child ratio as given below: Infants – 1: 3 Toddlers – 1: 5 Play Group – 1: 6 Pre- Nursery – 1: 8
Safety Security and Hygiene
Safety and Security of kids is of highest importance to us. We have high quality Camera at all parts of our centre and parents can watch their children Live on their mobile all the time ensuring safety and security for children. Footprints also makes sure that the children enrolled have wholesome balanced diets ensuring healthy eating habits right from start. Through our mobile app, parents get to know what, when and how much their child ate, did and learn instantly.
- Live CCTC Feed and instant updates on Mobile.
- 100% Nutritious food.
- Highscope Curriculum.
- Smart Books & Talking Pen.
- Advanced Security System.
- Pre-School/Play School: The preschool program we offer at Footprints helps children achieve school readiness in all areas of academic and social learning. Through international teaching practices, teachers ensure pre-schoolers have joyful, appropriate, and meaningful learning experiences.
- Day Care/Creche: Footprints envisions to serve parents as their parenting partners for working parents. Our Day care/ creche programs are learning based and we follow High scope curriculum in our programs.
- After school Care: After school is dedicated to the children who join footprints after their school time as a part of routine. Usually after arrival, children eat, sleep and then engage in an activity of their choice and complete their homework.