By signing in you agree to the Terms and
Conditions of our website.
Your preferred location would allow us to customize your
results according to your preference. While making a location selection please be as
specific as you can … try to enter the name of your apartment or building etc rather
than just locality.
Mark This Address As :
Help us to know more about you. It will help us to find the right school for your child
You have not registered for admission in any school
The Theory of Multiple Intelligences was created by Dr. Howard Gardner in 1983. Gardner's theory
places an emphasis on the idea that the traditional understanding of intelligence by means of IQ testing
is far too limited. To broaden this notion of intelligence, Gardner introduced eight different types of
intelligences consisting of: Logical/Mathematical, Linguistic, Musical, Spatial, Bodily-Kinesthetic,
Naturalist, Interpersonal, and Intrapersonal.
What is intelligence? As defined by Gardner, it is the ability to solve problems or fashion products that
are valuable in one or more cultural settings
Each person may have different multiple intelligence. Even everyone can possess more than one of it as
Gardner divided the multiple intelligences into eight kinds-
1. Verbal/Linguistic Intelligence - ability to use words and language.
2. Logical/Mathematical Intelligence ability to use reason, logic and numbers.
3. Bodily/Kinesthetic Intelligence ability to control body movements and handle objects skillfully.
4. Visual/Spatial Intelligence ability to perceive the visual.
5. Musical Intelligence ability to produce and appreciate music.
6. Interpersonal Intelligence ability to relate and understand others.
7. Intrapersonal Intelligence ability to self-reflect and be aware of one's inner state of being.
8. Naturalist Intelligence Abilities to recognize plants and animals, to make distinctions in the natural
world, to understand systems and define categories.
Schools adopting the Multiple Intelligence theory are listed with Edustoke here.
Please click the button to register, and experts will help you find the best one for your child
Thank You for submitting your request. We will contact